Philip Chesters con High Percentage Golf: A New Systematic Approach to Course Strategy (Red Golf Blue Golf Book 2) (English Edition)
Jack Nicklaus said Golf comprised two games: Firstly, hitting
your shot well. and secondly to observe, evaluate and think your way around the
golf course, to play strategically and tactically.
This is a new approach to Game planning and Shot management
using Launch monitors, Distance Measuring Devices, Google Earth and the
information available from the Moneyball analysis of PGA and Amateur players on
the most effective strategies to reduce your score.
It will make you strategically aware when playing golf and build
up your tactical intelligence, so you will reduce your score on the golf course
by making better strategic and tactical decisions, and avoid throwing away your
score by making bad decisions.
- Use launch monitors to accurately your shot distances and
- How data from the golf statisticians show you the most
effective strategies for winning the match with your game
- Always be thinking of the risk/reward ration of any shot decision
- Know how your own attitude to risk and how this affects your
- Know how to change your game for match play and foursomes
- You know how to combat gamesmanship
- Prepare a game plan and a shot plan on the course based on
your strengths and weaknesses
- Have an effective pre-round routine